Need Undivided Attention?
This is for the athlete, for the non athlete and for the post-rehabilitation patient.
Here we meet face to face at your home, community gym, or at a park. Everything starts with an assessment which will determine your health and fitness conditioning and based on that; I will prepare an Integrative Physical Education program along with personalized advice in the aspects of health and nutrition, specific for your goals and needs. I will accompany you through the whole process, providing inspiration, movement corrections, guidance, rehabilitation, and follow-ups. This service is subject to availability. I provide equipment such as balance boards, exercise bands, medicine balls, and dumbbells, and if you have exercise equipment, I will integrate them all into your program.
These are the solutions included in Private Fitness Coaching program:
- In-depth health history assessment.
- Virtual Posture analysis.
- Comprehensive physical fitness and mobility assessment.
- Basic nutritional and eating behavior assessment.
- Personalized, and guided exercise workouts.
- Personalized nutritional advice to go with your training and intended goals (based on intuitive eating).
- Basic Integrative Stretching to help you develop proper physical integrity.
- Nutrition and exercises homework for when you are not with me.
*Prices are subject to change, and may vary from case to case.
Disclaimer: All clients need to sign a liability waiver, a service agreement, and a health history form before services are provided.