Need Undivided Attention?
This is for the athlete, for the non athlete and for the post-rehabilitation patient.
Here we meet face to face at your home, community gym, or at a park. Everything starts with an assessment which will determine your health and fitness conditioning and based on that; I will prepare a Functionally Intense Training or a Physical Re-education program along with personalized advice in the aspects of health and nutrition, specific for your goals and needs. I will accompany you through the whole process, providing motivation, movement corrections, guidance, rehabilitation, and follow-ups. This service is subject to availability. I provide equipment such as balance boards, exercise bands, medicine balls, and dumbbells, and if you have exercise equipment, I will integrate them all into your program.
These are the solutions included in Private Fitness Coaching program:
- In-depth health history assessment
- Virtual Posture analysis
- Comprehensive physical fitness and mobility assessment
- Basic nutritional and eating behavior assessment
- Personalized, and guided exercise workouts
- Personalized nutritional advice to go with your training and intended goals
- Assisted stretching to help you develop proper physical integrity
- Nutrition and exercises homework for when you are not with your coach
- Session of 60 minutes = $40 per person
- Session of 30 minutes = $20 per person
- For small groups of 3-5 , please contact for pricing.
- Every client is required to sign a service agreement, release of liability, and health history form before payment.