Let's get a balanced structure!
Flexibility, mobility and managing pain are very important aspects of physical fitness and health in general. This service is designed to help you achieve relaxation and flexibility via Integrated Stretching, not just so that you can be 'flexible', but that you can be 'mobile'.
What is Integrated Stretching?
I.S. is a mix of various methods of stretching (Assisted, Passive, Active, PNF, and Myofascial Release), with basic movements to help you release pain, breathe better, and align you body structure to a more functional one. This is not necessarily your typical relaxing stretching in which you lay dawn and do nothing, as it requires for you to actively engage in certain guided movements, and breathing patterns, and isometric muscle contractions in order to in to create kinetic connections and fascial slings integration for better tensegrity.
Among those who can benefit from Integrated Stretching:
- Post rehabilitation patients.
- Athletes (or anyone else who play sports at any level).
- Employees who sit or stand for long periods of time.
- People experiencing movement restriction, physical pain and discomfort.
This could be a one time thing, however fo lasting results multiple sessions may be needed - based on each individual's needs. An in depth screening of structural alignment (posture) and gait is performed and ran by 3D analysis
Let's schedule your complimentary consultation.
- Every client is required to sign a service agreement, release of liability, and health history form before we start.