Orlando / Winter Park Area
Wanna join? Click here to fill out the contact form and I will get in touch with you as soon as we are ready to start. Classes will begin as soon as I have at least 5-6 people singed up.
FIRST CLASS IS FREE
As a Physical Educator I like the idea of integrating multiple modalities and philosophies of physical education and fitness in my classes. I call it Integrative Physical Education. The purpose is helping you develop not just a strong and fit body, but also all of the components of physical literacy so that you can move with ease and confidence.
Following are some of the things that I like to integrate using different methods in a practical and non-traditional way:
- Strength, Endurance, and Cardio
- Rhythmic and Dance
- Sensory Training
- Balance and Coordination
- Stability and Agility
- Space Awareness and Body Control
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Posture and Breathing
- Barefoot and 3D movement
- Core strength and Stability
$10 Drop in | $25 week in advance | $45 two weeks in advance
(Pay in exact cash or via Cash App)
Answers to possible questions
- Will I burn fat? Yes. Focus on this instead of focusing on weigh loss.
- Will I lose weigh, and will I tone my muscles? It may happen, and I will help you get there but I am just a guide. You do the work. But please understand that this is a very individual physical reaction and it is the result many variables (time, frequency, genetics, dedication, exercise, nutrition, lifestyle, to mention a few) and I cannot promise how or when will it happen nor compare you to somebody else. There are also cases in which people gain weight when they start exercising because they gain muscle mass, which is very healthy. Focus on feeling better, getting stronger, diminishing or eliminating pain, and getting more energy instead.
- Will there be a support group? Yes, there is a private Facebook group dedicated to these classes that will work as support, inspiration, education, sharing success stories, recipes, and other related things. You will be invited/added to it once you take your first class. Group rules will be pinned at the group page.
- Will we get a diet and supplement recommendations? No. I only provide basic nutritional advise such as portion control, cooking tips, recipes, and intuitive eating. I do not promote any restrictive or fad diet, cleanse or supplements. These tend to be harmful and create eating disorders and other health related negative issues, when they are administered carelessly and with no medical need (if is the case that you need a diet for medical purposes, I will refer you to a registered dietitian or a medical nutritionist). Should you decide to engage on a diet or to take supplements you do this under your own risk. Please make sure that before the classes you have plenty of energy so that you do not suffer any injury or setback. Also, keep hydrated at all times.
- Will we use equipment and accessories? Yes and no. There will be a combination of body weight movement with a series of complementary equipment such as dumbbells, heavy exercise balls, balance ball, jump ropes, balance boards, battle ropes, weight plates, suspension trainers, among others. However there will be no specific combination to use these things, and there may be classes that are just with body weigh... but believe me, you'll feel it.
- Will I feel like I worked hard? Yes, in most classes. However, some classes will be dedicated to activities that are not necessarily high impact or intensity. I.e. Mobility and Flexibility.
- I have a health condition such as high blood pressure, arthritis, asthma, diabetes, fibromyalgia or a joint surgery/replacement. Can I join the class? So long you have been cleared out by your primary physician or specialist there should be no problem. Although it will be a group class I will adjust and modify exercises to your condition and needs so that you can benefit from them. However, you must read and fallout the liability waiver, service agreement, and health history form and be as specific and honest as possible.