Education. Experience. Philosophy.
Making a Positive Impact
- Bachelors in Physical Education
- Personal Training Certification
- 3D MAPS (Three Dimensional Movement Analysis and Performance System)
- Myofascial Release Certification
- That along with plenty of continuing education in Functional Training, Barefoot Training, Nutrition, Rehab Exercises, Golf Training, Therapeutic Stretching, Human Biomechanics, Motor Learning, Movement Analysis and Correction, Posture Analysis and Correction, Sports and Fitness Psychology, and Functional Anatomy among many others.
*M.B.A. Global Business Management / International Marketing
Juan has worked within the field of physical education, and health and fitness in many different environments such as:
- Public and Private Schools
- Gyms (High-End and low budget)
- Group Fitness Studios
- Physical / Occupational / Vestibular Therapy Clinic
- Commercial Fitness Equipment Industry
- Nutritional Products
- Rehab Service Promotions
- Corporate Fitness
- Training Athletes
Such experience has provided Juan with a very deep knowledge and understanding of what is important, what works and what doesn't, and most importantly with the open mind to change and adapt.
There is no such thing as one size fits all or non-linear quick fix when it comes to health and physical aptitude, and taking advantage of my education, knowledge, and experiences I will help you get F.I.T. according to your actual level of condition, physical literacy, and lifestyle without harmful extreme changes. All it takes is your commitment towards yourself, your physical education and health.